Saturday 18 September 2010

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - HELP CRASH AMAZON ON DEC. 1 - HELP TALLI ROLAND

TALLI ROLAND will have her book The Hating Game available as an ebook on December 1st on AMAZON . Read a review here. This is before the launch of the hardcopy in 2011.

 Please join Talli’s BlogSplash! 



Here’s a quote from her post:

On December 1, the e-book version of The Hating Game will launch ahead of its UK hard-copy launch next year!

So I'm dreaming big. Wouldn't it be great if my debut novel by an indie publisher made it into the top ranks of Amazon Kindle sales? It might sound crazy, but it's amazing how quickly your book can move up the ranks if a number of people purchase it on the same day. And with an ebook, there are no distribution issues. Anyone, anywhere can buy it!

On release day -- December 1 -- I'm looking for bloggers (and Tweeters and Facebookers) to help with a Blogsplash to spread the word!

If you sign up, all I ask is that on Dec 1 you post a short paragraph about what I'm trying to accomplish and The Hating Game blurb. I'll send you all the content so you just have to cut and paste! I am aiming to have one thousand bloggers take part (I know, I know -- but it might happen! I'm thinking big!) so anything you can do to spread the word would be FANTASTIC. Just fill out the form below (on her site, once you click the link to BlogSplash) or email talliroland@gmail.com to take part.
“Here's where you come in. It's amazing how few copies it takes to rocket your sales rank on Amazon. Wouldn't it be incredible if people bought copies of The Hating Game ebook -- all on Dec 1 --- and brought it up the charts? If for one brief moment in time (or maybe more), The Hating Game was an Amazon Kindle bestseller?”
So, can a debut novel by an indie publisher take over Amazon? We shall see!
JOIN THE BLOGSPLASH!

21 comments:

Francine Howarth said...

Hi,

Great post!

A banner to put on blogs would be a good idea - permanently on view!

best
F

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Good idea, Francine. And of course, I'll be there Dec. 1st.

Good of you to be behind your friend, L'Aussie. Roland

Denise Covey said...

Francine, yeh, that is something talli should do. Maybe she'll do it when she gets back from hols in Nova Scotia, lucky girl..:)

Thanks Roland. Dec 1st should be a blast..:)

The Words Crafter said...

Kudos to you for giving your friend a shout out. I wish to take part in the 'crash' but I know me. Please please remind us again at a later date!!!

Denise Covey said...

Sure thing Words Crafter. It'll be here before we know it..:)

Theresa Milstein said...

Glad you gave Talli a shout out. I have her one too. But I didn't think about adding her book on my sidebar. Great Idea. I'm going to add it now! Thanks.

Denise Covey said...

Theresa, great..:)

Jai Joshi said...

I just love the support network in blogging. Thanks for letting me know about Talli's book release!

Jai

Denise Covey said...

Great Jai. Let's all help Talli and anyone else who needs us..:)

Talli Roland said...

AH! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help and support and it was so nice to see your comment this morning when I finally got around to checking my email!

Francine's idea is a great one and when I'm back from vacation I'll be developing a badge for everyone!

Thanks again! :)

Stina said...

Unfortunately I don't have a kindle. I have to wait until the hard copy comes to Canada.

Stina said...

PS. You amazon link doesn't work!

Denise Covey said...

Talli, you're welcome. I've put your book up for a link for now..:)

Denise Covey said...

Stina, woops, i'll check out that link now! Thanks for telling me..:)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm all set to help her!

Denise Covey said...

Great, L Diane!

Julie Musil said...

Love this! Love supporting other writers, thank you.

Denise Covey said...

Go Julie! We need each other..:)

Along These Lines ... said...

Ohhh, nothing like crashing a web site to give my day some meaning. I'm up for it!

Terry Stonecrop said...

Lovely of you to shout out for Talli.

I'll be supporting her and my MC, Gardner, is on Twitter, so he signed up for the Dec. 1.

Denise Covey said...

Great Nick and Terry. Good ole Gardner. I'm sure he'll help..:)