ON WRITING

“It’s very easy to quit during the first ten years of writing. Nobody cares whether you write or not, and it’s very hard to write when nobody cares one way or the other. You can’t get fired if you don’t write, and most of the time you don’t get rewarded if you do. But don’t quit.” Andre Dubus

JOIN YOLANDA RENEE ON HER BLOG TOUR!

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Appreciating the Zealotry of the #atozchallenge - Sign up and re-post your favourite April post...

A Romantic Friday Writers challenge - No 36





get the InLinkz code




Further questions? Leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

16 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea. April was such a tsunami, a lot of good posts got lost in the flood.

    I don't have a romantic bone in my body, but that seems not to be a requirement so I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Botanist. Great to have you on board for this one.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I could select just one favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea, sorry the post I have at present needs to stay at the top at the moment. Hope you have lots of fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea. April certainly was a crazy month. It will be interesting to see what people post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I'm joining in the fun with a couple of my blogs.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Arlee. Thanks for your support. D.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for doing this. April was nuts. Can't wait to read what everyone's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool idea - thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Jess. Glad you joined us! D.

      Delete
  9. Looking forward to reading all the awesome stories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks Like I missed this one. Darn! I had a few really goods ones to choose from too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stephen the links was still open when you came by. D.

      Delete

Please take the time to share! I love hearing from you! Hit me with your wisdom!