Monday 15 November 2010

Award Round-up, Yee ha!! Please help yourself, they're free!

I've been saving up awards for a few weeks, so at last I am posting. Thank you to those lovely bloggers who passed awards onto moi. I want to pass them on to you if you'd really like one, two or all three. Just read on...

Thank you Rachel Morgan at  Rachel Morgan Writes - Versatile Blogger Award. I think Rachel is awesomly versatile herself as are all of you, so take it!


Thank you JC Martin - Fighter Writer for the Beautiful Blogger award. Yes, JC is definitely a beautiful blogger. I try to be, do you? If you think so, please add it to your awards cache. Hey, we're all beautiful!


Thank you to  Quinn at seeing, dreaming, writing... for the Honest Scrap award as he thinks my posts/comments are honest. Sometimes it's really hard to leave an honest comment as you don't want to start a controversy and I often find myself deleting some, but occasionally a really honest one gets by me then I gnash my teeth hoping no one is offended. If you're like that, please take this award. There's a scrap of honesty in us all.

I'm going to pass these on in the best way I know. This is always the hard part as there are always so many bloggers you'd like to award so I decided to open it up. Being NaNo month too, makes time a premium to decide who gets the honour, to find their links, to drop by and tell them... So, if you'd like any of these awards, leave a comment, telling me why you'd like it - like you're really honest, versatile or beautiful, then copy and paste onto your site. Just let me know so I know someone is happy!

To make up for not doing the time-consuming thing, once NaNo's over, I'm going to make up my own award and do the rounds, starting with everyone who comments here and tells me they're taking an award or two or three.

Have a great week of writing, reading, living..:D

14 comments:

Joanna St. James said...

congratulations on your awards. How is the NaNo shaping up?

Denise Covey said...

Hi Joanna. Halfway there, how 'bout you?

Unknown said...

Wow, great job with all the awards! That's fantastic! I've been coveting that pretty green Versatile Blogger award forever... but I don't think I'd be all that happy with it if I awarded it to myself. So I'll keep waiting : )

Colene Murphy said...

Congrats on your awards!

Ellie Garratt said...

Congratulations on your awards! How is your nano word count going? I'm just over 20K, so a little behind.

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on the awards!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Congrats to your awards!

And, back to NaNo...starting to feel the pinch ;)

Elliot Grace said...

Congrats on your awards & thanks so much for your words of support on my blog! Heartfelt...

El

N. R. Williams said...

Thanks L'Aussie, you told me to grab one on my post so I will.
I have posted about self editing, so tomorrow in my Whatever Tuesday blog I will mention them. Also, http://bloodredpencil.blogspot.com/ I hope that's right, 'the' may be first, as theblood... anyway they are posting on e-publishing all week.
70% commission beats 15% or 10% anytime.
Thankyou for your kind words.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Velvet Over Steel said...

Congrats on all the Well Deserved Awards!! Awesome!!

Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs,
Coreen

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

thanks for offering me these awards. I'll take the beautiful blogger one since I don't have that one yet. Thanks too for your encouraging words re NaNo too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards! You left a comment on my blog saying that I could pick up a Beautiful Blogger award, so here I am, all dressed up and looking my best, to collect it. Many thanks. I like your idea of creating an award.

Good luck with the remainder of NaNo.

Laura Eno said...

Congrats on the awards! I need to get mine out there too.

Julie Musil said...

Congratulations on your awards! It's awesome that you're halfway through on nano. Rah rah rah!