Tuesday 6 October 2009

TRAVEL BUG

Just finding a picture to put on my new, revised blog led me to salivating over places visited and dreaming of places yet to visit (and write about of course!) Fraser Island, a short flit over the water from Noosa, is one glorious place. You can see how dazzling the sand is. We are heading into what looks like being a very hot summer, while you Northern Hemisphere dwellers are shaking the mothballs out of scarves and winter coats (that is if you actually put them away at all!) Strangely I prefer winter (an Aussie winter is very short and mild) so we don't get enough time to moan and groan. But one of my most exhilarating experiences was taking a train from Brussells to Luxembourg and driving through a blizzard most of the way. The photos of that trip certainly have a white hue rather different to Lake Mackenzie on Fraser Island, my blog pic. But what is the point of this entry re writing? Well, I've spent the day collating photos of Noosa, one of my favourite spots, to go with an article I'm pitching to Go Nomad an online travel magazine. Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That pic of Fraser Island is amazing. Good luck wherever you go next.

Denise Covey said...

Thanks Antonia.Hope all goes great for you...